As a service to its members, United Rheumatology offers a confidential, on-site practice assessment during which a representative will help you review workflows, documentation standards, and policies and procedures. We can assist your practice with benchmarking operational performance indicators and help you improve the efficiency of your practice.
Services can be customized for each practice. Assessments may include, but are not limited to:
- Interviews and comprehensive reviews with practice managers, physicians, administrative leads, and consultants
- Operational data review, workflow analysis, and recommendations
- Staff and physician productivity analysis
- Human resources management
- Financial, revenue cycle review
- Policy and procedure (P&P) review