Whether for data exchange, clinical research and trial performance, or novel purchasing agreements, United Rheumatology is open to opportunities to partner with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to advance the standard of care while demonstrating value and strengthening the doctor-patient relationship. Learn More About Partnering with UR >>
There are many ways to partner with United Rheumatology:
- Contract with our UR-GPO for office administered products
- Work with UR-NICE, United Rheumatology’s real-world evidence database. UR-NICE represents an estimated 2M active rheumatology patients with encounter dates as of January 2016. The data is updated daily and is unique in the rheumatology space.
CRO Fact Sheet >>
- Participate as a sponsor and/or exhibitor at United Rheumatology’s Medical Policy Committee and national meetings, held four times a year in various locations throughout the US
- Research collaborations, including assessing the impact of therapies, interventions, and/or education on various quality and efficiency objectives
- Partner with our practices with novel practice management tools and resources, built specifically for the independent rheumatologist
United Rheumatology’s members can choose to share clinical and billing data with the United Rheumatology Normalized Integrated Community Evidence (UR-NICE) data warehouse. UR-NICE is one of the largest collections of real-world rheumatology data, comprising an estimated 2M patients followed for an average of 5 years.
UR-NICE is a robust source of data for health economics outcomes and research (HEOR), benchmarking, and analysis. Syndicated UR-NICE data is available for licensing, and data collection can also be customized to help research partners answer specific questions.
If you’re a member who’s interested in learning more about how UR-NICE can lower your yearly membership fee while bettering patient care, contact your Practice Relations Manager today!