United Rheumatology is the pre-eminent rheumatology care management organization empowering rheumatologists to advance the standard of care while leading in the development of value-based precision medicine.
United Rheumatology (UR) offers an array of services to our members:
- Membership in UR’s Group Purchasing Organization (UR-GPO), offering discounted pricing for biologics, capital equipment, medical and office supplies, recruiting services, and in-office laboratory equipment.
- Support and advice from UR’s Practice Administrator’s Committee (UR-PAC), our national team of seasoned practice administrators, who help our members assess and optimize business and front office workflows.
- Our Daily Newsletter, alerting you to the latest clinical, office management, and policy developments.
- Free travel and registration to UR’s National Meetings, offering member and administrators the opportunity for CME, for updates on new clinical and policy developments, and opportunities to network and share best practices with fellow community rheumatologists.
- Participation and input into UR’s Clinical Pathways, as developed by UR’s Medical Policy Committee consisting of 35-40 of your colleagues practicing in a wide array of community settings across the country.
- Voluntary participation in UR’s Care Networks, (UR-CNSM), the clinically-integrated network that offers a platform for innovative contracting with managed care companies, while preserving an individual practice’s autonomy for fee-for-service contracts. Joining a UR-CNSM enables even small practices to participate in value-based contracting approaches.
- Voluntary participation in UR’s Normalized Integrated Community Evidence (UR-NICE) data warehouse, allowing practices and physicians to understand their practice patterns, in support of improving the standard of care and demonstrating quality health outcomes for patients and populations.
- Free access to UR’s extensive library of materials to support your practice, including CME opportunities, compliance checklists, how-to materials on new services and products, and a wide array of practical guidelines on best practices and business efficiencies.
For additional information on United Rheumatology, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.