Whether for data exchange, clinical research and trial performance, or novel purchasing agreements, United Rheumatology is open to opportunities to partner with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in its pursuit to advance the standard of care while demonstrating value and strengthening the doctor-patient relationship.
There are many ways to partner with United Rheumatology:
- Contract with our UR-GPO for office administered products
- Work with UR-NICE, United Rheumatology’s real-world evidence database. UR-NICE represents 1.8M active rheumatology patients with encounter dates as of January 2016. The data is updated daily and is unique in the rheumatology space.
- Participate as a sponsor and/or exhibitor at United Rheumatology’s Medical Policy Committee and National Meetings, held four times a year in various locations throughout the US
- Research collaborations, including assessing the impact of therapies, interventions, and/or education on various quality and efficiency objectives
- Partner with our practices with novel practice management tools and resources, built specifically for the independent rheumatologist in mind
Interested in learning more?
If you are interested in learning how United Rheumatology can partner with your organization, please contact Kelley Jewett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.