VIRTUAL CONFERENCE APRIL 17, 2020
United Rheumatology hosted a Virtual Conference “On Survival and Resilience: Managing A Rheumatology Practice Through the COVID-19 Pandemic” on April 17, 2020. We have received an overwhelmingly positive response from our members and the national media. Here are some of the media stories:
- Community support, education help patients ‘stay the course’ during COVID-19
- Claims surveillance, patient surveys ‘critical’ to track COVID-19 in rheumatology patients
- COVID-19 trajectory similar across countries despite disparate containment plans
- Rheumatologists move ‘front and center’ in fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 threatens rheumatology practices amid plunging patient volume, revenue
United Rheumatology has rapidly mobilized our staff to help members respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Incorporating feedback from our membership with state and federal information, we are updating the COVID-19 Resources section of our website regularly.